Continental believes that the success of a company lies solely with its employees. We pride ourselves in our people. We boast industry low turnovers, and have some of the best experience the oil field has to offer. We hire only safety conscious people and strictly enforce a drug free work environment.
- Ken M. Daraie, P.E.
- Ken Daraie founded Continental Industries, LLC, in 1995 and served as president until April, 2002. Prior to that, he served as general manager of Barlow and Hahn, Inc., a Rocky Mountain region oil and gas exploration company. His experience includes various positions with Conoco, Inc., and Sun Exploration and Production Company, in the Gulf Coast region and the Rocky Mountains.
He is an active member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers and is a former member of the Board of Directors of Double Eagle Petroleum, Inc. (DBLE). He is a 1979 graduate of Baylor University, with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Physics, and a 1982 graduate of The University of Texas, with a Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering.
- Larry Bilby
- Partner/General Manager
- Larry Bilby joined the company in 1996, and became its General Manager in 2000, and partner in 2006. Since 1983 Larry’s oil field experience include drilling, completion, workovers, and oilfield construction. Since 1991 he has been specializing in plugging and abandonment operations, and is primarily responsible for the operations of the company.
Continental Industries, LLC Recognized for Commitment to Workplace Safety and Health
- 2019 Winner of the Governor’s Safety Award OSHA General Industry
- Participant of Wyoming OSHA Safety & Health Recognition Program (SHARP) Since 2016
- Enrolled with DISA and ISNetworld
Federal Transparency in Coverage Rule Information
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.